Sunday, February 08, 2009

This conversation is between my bestest buddy circa 1988, and a boy we both knew. He commented on her facebook status and it made me renew my faith in the male sex.




Morag Kydd is no longer listed as "single." - Comment
Jennifer Goodfellow at 11:01am February 8
really?
Morag Kydd at 11:47am February 8
"no longer listed" just sick of advertising it.
Jennifer Goodfellow at 1:40pm February 8
wha=oh!
Jeremy Johnson at 3:59pm February 8
well I think you're pretty neat chick...you're intelligent, creative, with a great smile and cute laugh...follow all of that up with the fact that you're extremely easy on the eyes, and you've got quite the total package...I understand the "no longer listing" part, but don't get too down about it all...when you rate all that is out there, you would definitely be a top drawer caliber girl...it's only a matter of time until you find someone of equal stature...keep smilin', there's people(like me) that are out there that think you're pretty special that you probably had no idea of...
hope all else is well

word
Jeremy

PS...keep the high standards that you've always had...I'm sure you don't remember the time at the park when we were 5 and you turned me down for a kiss...Kim, Fiona, and I were all playing kissing tag and you wanted no part of me...I blamed it on the fact we didn't know each other that well with you going to french immersion and all...heart broken still 25 years later...lol

No comments: