Thursday, February 22, 2007

It is a beautiful day outside but I am feeling really low inside. I know I have to break up with Allan but it is so hard. He is so loving and kind to me, and he wants nothing more than to spend the rest of his life with me. He wants to have children with me, at one point in my life that is also what I wanted. Sarah doesn't want him to come to Newfoundland, I feel like a horrible person because he is so looking forward to going. I can't stay with him just to avoid hurting him. Jesus Christ I hate this situation.
When I was a teenager and a boy liked me and the feeling was not reciprocated I would just be a horrible bitch to him and he would get the message. As a mature adult I realize that is not cool, but its soooo hard! How do you break someones heart? Someone who thinks you care about them as much as they care about you? How do you look at that kind. compassionate person in the eye and hurt them?

No comments: