Friday, July 10, 2009

I'm not happy go lucky this much I know. I am sarcastic, cynical and sometimes just simply a bitch. I don't like people and I'm not good at pretending to enjoy small talk. I am often irritated by people and I don't hide it well.

Someone I've known since we were both tiny wee is getting married tomorrow. I do not want to go. I should go because her family has always been kind to me. I just don't want to be around people.

I don't want to be around people who have found their plot in life so easily. I do not want to be around people I don't like and I do not want to be around people so enamored with themselves. It is funny because I like the bride's sister, her mother and her father and pretty much no one else who will be in attendance.

I wonder if this mood I am experiencing is part of my hormonal shifts.

I'd like sometimes to be more positive but I also feel like I shouldn't pander my moods to suit other people.

No comments: