Tuesday, November 07, 2006

I can't get this stuff out of my head. I am so frustrated and angry I can't get anything done, nor can I sleep. I have stuff that needs doing today which because of the stuff that is going on at the theatre I am just unable to focus on. This was suppossed to be fun! I am nervous now because basically I feel like I have been put in a position where I can't direct my crew. All they have to say to me is "Fine I am not going on, or fine I quit." They know full well they have me over a barrel because of the amount of time and money I have invested in this show. It is just the two of them that are driving me crazy. I don't know why this started or how to make it stop but it is making me very emotional and I have been getting anxiety attacks!

Last night one of them yelled at me for leaving before all the cleaning up was done, this was after I had set up for one of them because she showed up an hour late. I had to be up this morning at 5:30 am and by then it was already 11pm.

No comments: